Introduction to Mastery Grading in the STEM Classroom
Promoting Student Success and Deeper Learning through Grading Practices
In this one hour webinar, the fundamental definition, principles and philosophy of Mastery Grading will be introduced through the lens of the STEM classroom. Key questions that will be asked and answered include::
- How do I use grading practices to promote learning?
- How do I meet students where they are and address learning loss?
- How do I effectively and equitably differentiate within a single classroom?
- Definition, Principles, and Philosophy
- Course Examples
- Student and Teacher Results
- Questions and Answers
This webinars is intended for:
- Instructional Leaders
- Department Chairs
- Peer Coaches
- STEM Teachers